Advanced Class For Senior-Ranked Youth
no images were foundSince February 1, Sensei Ron has been running a karate class for senior-ranked youth students, ranked blue belt and higher. Adult blue to brown belts are also invited to attend, but the focus will be on the youth students.
If you’re planning on testing or competing in tournaments, you’ll want to attend this class regularly!
Senior adult students who teach or would like to, should attend to help out and learn some teaching tricks.
Next Class: Wed, June 6, 2012, 7-8p
Every Second Wed 7-8p, starting Feb 1
Sensei said there will be special focus on:
- Basics testing combinations
- Kata improvements
- One-step & semi-free kumite
- Bunkai for black belt testings
- Tournament etiquette
Bring Good Spirit, Bring Questions!
Being able to take advantage of extra training opportunities is a treat to a keen martial artist, and Charleswood is certainly full of keen martial artists!
If you can’t think of questions, ask yourself if you know:
- The full application of Heian Shodan for your black belt test
- What the officials were telling you during your kumite matches at the IDSL
- What the legal attacks and target areas are for kumite
- How to respond when your name is called for testing or tournament
- How to line up for kata, kumite, and kihon during your testing or tournament
Any questions you have, be sure to ask.
See you at the dojo!