Download the PDFs of our training schedules:
Ages 6+ 2014 Winter Schedule starts in January. See the Google Calendar below for the version of the training schedule that includes other events + cancellations.
Welcome to Charleswood Karate!
Sign up to our notification email list to get an email when new information is released through this website.
New students entering into the General Training schedule (6+ years of age) should try two classes before signing up.
Regular members are encouraged to train at least 3 times per week, and should be read through the Charleswood Karate Student Handbook for more helpful information regarding testing, tournaments and more.
Extra events are regularly being advertised on the Charleswood blog and Facebook page, and pictures are posted to Instagram. It’s a great way to keep up on what’s going on and share in our club’s fun from home.
Calendar With All Activities & Cancellations
- No Saturday or Monday classes on long weekends & no classes on holidays or during tournaments or Seminars & testing
- Young Tigers classes are for students 4-6 years of age
- Kids classes = 6-12 years of age
- Youth classes = 13-17 years of age
- Adult classes = 18+ years of age