Download the PDFs of our training schedules:
Ages 6+ 2013 Winter Schedule started on Thursday, January 3. See the Google Calendar below for the training schedule and any cancellations.
Ages 4-6 Young Tigers program begins the new session on April 10, 2013.
Brand new to our club, and 13+? Check out the details on our Winter 2013 “One Month Free Training” special to get you going!
Welcome to Charleswood Karate!
Sign up to our notification email list to get an email when new information is released through this website.
New students entering into the General Training schedule (6+ years of age) should try two classes before signing up, and students 13+ can take advantage of the Winter 2013 special for new members and train up to 16 classes for free!
Regular members are encouraged to train at least 3 times per week, and should be read through the Charleswood Karate Student Handbook for more helpful information regarding testing, tournaments and more.
Calendar With All Activities & Cancellations
- No Saturday or Monday classes on long weekends & no classes on holidays or during tournaments or Seminars & testing
- Young Tigers classes are for students 4-6 years of age
- Kids classes = 6-12 years of age
- Youth classes = 13-17 years of age
- Adult classes = 18+ years of age