Keep up with updates to this site by subscribing to our email list.
Get your free copy of the Charleswood Karate Student Handbook as a free bonus!
We’ve taken the Student Handbook binder from Sensei Ron’s desk and upgraded it to digital/PDF format, and updated it to make sure it’s full of current information about training and testing requirements.
Once you’ve confirmed your email address, you’ll be sent a copy of the Charleswood Karate Student Handbook. Inside, you’ll find information important to karateka of all levels:
Learn More About…
- Sensei’s Expectations Of All Students
- Dojo (Training Hall) Etiquette
- Gi Requirements & Cleaning Tips
- Testing Requirements For Colored Belts
- Testing Requirements For Black Belts
- Dojo Kun in English and Japanese
- … And More!
All students of Charleswood Karate are expected to be familiar with the material in the Student Handbook. Parents, please go through this material with your children, and bring any questions you might have to Sensei Ron or any black belt instructor.