General Training Schedule
This is the standard karate program that most students follow. It is set up to support children, youth and adults, male and female. There are classes for lower ranks including beginners and for advanced ranks including black belts. The schedule is set up to allow a number of different times for students to participate so they can be involved in other activities.
It is recommended that a student attend on average 3 classes per week but two classes is considered the minimum. On the other end, students can attend as many as they can during the week, including multiple classes per night.
The Children’s program is focused on children 6 to 12 and the Youth/Adult program is focused on 13 and older.
Find out when to drop by in order to visit our club and try your first karate class for free!
Students up to 60 years of age participate. Students can compete in regional national and world events and the dojo has a number of students that have medaled in international events.
Daytime Intro To Karate Program
This is a daytime, 10 week introductory karate program that runs year round. The classes are from 9:30 to 10:30 AM on Mondays and 12 noon to 1 PM on Wednesdays, and new students are welcome to join in at any time during the year for a pro-rated cost. General program members are welcome to attend this class if it fits their schedule as well.
New students can try two classes of the Regular program free before signing up.
This is for 4-6 year old children. It is an introductory karate for kids program that teaches discipline, increases strength and agility and prepares the children for the Regular program should they wish to continue. Certificates of achievement are provided to encourage and reward development in both spirit, focus and strength and skills. This program requires preregistration.
Corporate Team Building
- Mixture of intro karate & self defence for the novice
- Customized for your group: classes normally range 2 to 3 hours
- Classes incorporate self-defence, concepts of discipline, focus and can include board breaking
- Call (204-896-3354) or contact Ron Porath and to arrange a session
- Classes cusotmized to specific your specific needs
- Normal classes range form a single class to four classes of 2 hours each
- Individual or groups sessions can be arranged
- Call (204-896-3354) or contact Ron Porath for information and to arrange a session